Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Forty Three

It's Monday night and we just finished dinner. Debbie cooked and cleaned the kitchen, so I don't have to do anything! Man, we need to buy a HUGE house and all move in together. I worked all day and it was a productive day. I called and made a doctor's appointment for myself next week. I talked to him on the phone and he's going to give me a mild sleeping pill called Trazedone. I've taken it before. It's not habit forming and it doesn't make you sleepy, but one you are asleep it helps to keep you that way, and that's my problem. I wake up every hour on the hour, and I have bad dreams. It's all good. This too shall pass.

Becka is feeling better today! Debbie said she was doing great today and took a nap. My uncle brought her a couple more cases of the bottled water she likes, (Le Bleu). He ran out of gas on his way here so I had to go meet him. I grabbed the water and took off, lol. (I took him some gas). Everyone is still reaching out and I love everyone for it. I'm so glad that Becka is beloved. All who know her,  know that her heart is the size of Texas. God must have thought that I really did something good when he touched Becka's heart and she loved me. Or he might have thought that it would take a VERY special woman to keep me straight. Either way I'm very grateful. Words can't express how much I love the woman sitting on the couch across from me, her feet on the table with pink socks, her blue hat to keep her head warm, and the fluffy throw my mother gave her wrapped around her. I can tell by her voice that she feels better and there is a light in her eyes that hasn't been there for a while. Way to go GOD! I know he's working in her. He has to be with all of the people praying for him to. He loves us more than we are capable of loving, but one day we will understand all of this.

I'm going to Taekwondo in a bit, then I'm going to come home and watch the debate. I know what all of them are going to say, but it's entertaining. Thank you all for your prayers and selfless acts. God Bless you and keep you! We are keeping up the fight!  The cancer is going to lose, it doesn't stand a chance.

More to come......