Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day Forty Five

Wednesday night and we are watching "American Idol". I think I'm going to bed in a few. I haven't really gotten in to Idol since Simon Cowell left. I need the rest anyway. I just woke up from a nap. Trust me, you know you are tired when you take a nap before bed time! Today has been an emotional day for me and it's taking it's toll. I tried to get as much as I could done, but it seemed like I was running around in circles. I avoided talking to people as much as possible. I just need some sleep.

Becka is doing great today! It's a good day so far. She and Debbie went out to lunch and shopping. The fact that she got out of the house was fantastic! We were up praying and talking very late last night. She doesn't care what stage her cancer is in. She's going to fight until she's cancer free! I don't know or care how long that will be, because it's one day at a time.

Sorry so short but it's a great day and I can't focus my eyes. I'll write some more tomorrow and I'm going to bed. Good night and God Bless!