Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 209

It's Sunday night and my heart is okay now. I just got off of the phone with Cancer Treatment Centers of America. We are going to get Becka in. She will either be going to the Philadelphia location or the Chicago location, but either way, it's a "win win". They want her to finish her radiation first, but then she and I will be flying out to meet and greet. They pay for everything, the air fare, hotel, meals, etc. The big thing is that they have an eighty percent success rate. We are going to do anything we can to save Becka's life, no matter what it takes. Both of the people on the phone said they would be praying for her. That was all I needed to hear. Looks like a road trip! 


Ruth is here! I'm so glad. She's such a great sister, and now I can concentrate on work a little. Becka's parents are making arrangements to come soon, and hopefully her sister Debbie will as well. Becka is beloved by all who know her, and I'm the luckiest man alive. I'm truly blessed to have such a gorgeous, wonderful, fighter for a wife. She's tougher than anyone I've ever met. Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Becka, and the Boogeyman checks under his bed for Chuck Norris!


I feel better about the situation. All gears are turning and we are going to win this one. God is good and merciful, and he will guide us! I think he is guiding us right now. Cancer Centers will save her, so that is where we are going. 


I just put her to bed, and I'm going myself soon. God Bless and good night. Please keep the prayers coming!