Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 221

It's finally Friday and it's been an emotional day. Actually, it's been an emotional year, but some days are worse than others as far as how I feel. We got pretty good news today from Becka's doctor. She had her radiation treatment and then we got to talk to him. We told him about the doctor in the Caribbean who wants to treat Becka, and how he says he will treat her cancer. He looked the doctor up on line and said that he was indeed familiar with the treatments, and they are experimental in the United States. We are doing everything possible to get her down there. She doesn't need a passport and insurance will pay for the treatments. Now we just need to figure out how we are going to pay for her travel to and from the clinic. If God wants her there, he will lead us and show us how to make that possible. I'm talking to Unum again on Monday as to how we can cash in her life insurance. 


Becka has already gone to bed and I'm not long behind her. I'm just waiting on the sun to go down. I'm leaving for work around eight in the morning. Becka's parents got here today, and our good friend and brother in Christ Andrew is on his way! He will be here around eleven. I'm going to lay down for a few hours before he gets here so that I won't be obliterated. 


Please pray for God's guidance. We are looking for a miracle and we haven't given up hope. I'm praying for signs and wonders as to which way God wants us to go. Thank you so very much for the support you are giving to us. Several people will be here tomorrow! I can't wait to see them all!


God Bless and sweet dreams!