Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 233

It's Wednesday night and what a difference a day makes. I'm still a wreck, but it's better than yesterday. I worked today until about 2:00, then took off so I could pick up Gina at the airport. For those of you who don't know Gina, imagine the most loyal, trustworthy, loving, kind, devoted friend you ever had, and multiply that times a million. I thank the Lord for getting her here safely. She tried to come up last week but the weather was so rough that the streets were washing away, but that's okay because she's here now! Tomorrow, Becka, Ruth, Debbie, Mom-(Becka's that is), Dee, and Fern can all sit around and talk about how cute Fern's daughter Emma is! (The kid is absolutely beautiful). All that matters tonight is that my gorgeous wife is happy. I'm going to bed early so I can get up and go to work early. I need to make up some hours. 


God wanted me to know that he was all around us today. Several times, things happened that strengthened my faith and let me know everything will be okay. I really for the life of me don't know how anyone can get through the day without faith in God and his divine plans for us. If I was an atheist, I would have fallen apart a long time ago. I can't tell you how many times in my life that God made himself real to me, and let me know that he was with me. I am eternally grateful for my life and for the blessings that I could never earn in a million years. If my Heavenly father loves me half as much as my dog does, then everything will be fine, because my dog thinks I hung the moon!


I've had a form of tunnel vision lately. I have to concentrate on one thing at a time, or I won't get anything done. With that said, I am grateful beyond words for the cards and gifts we have received from all of you. We are in the process of letting you know that. I just don't want you to think it has gone unnoticed. The three areas I focus on are taking care of Becka and the kids, my job, and the general household stuff. I will get around to telling all of you "Thank You" individually. I wish there were two of me so that I could get more done. Please just know that your generosity is an incredible blessing, and we know that it was given in love and in some cases sacrifice. God Bless You from the bottom of our hearts!


I'm going to call it a night in a few. Sweet dreams and thanks again. All of you have made a difference!