Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 235

Friday night and we are all watching the Olympic opening ceremony. So far it's been great! They have big shoes to fill after what China did last time. Ruth and Debbie cooked a fantastic supper and Gina cleaned up, so all I had to do was eat! Becka is doing great tonight, although she's moving slowly. John is on his way. We are SO very grateful to everyone who has already come to see Becka, and to everyone who is coming! I want to say that I appreciate everyone understanding she is sick and needs her rest. We have been limiting visits to thirty minutes or around there, because she is worn out easily. I'm also grateful for all of the positive energy brought in to this house. Everyone has left all of the bad at the door, and realized she needs to hear inspiring things. I know that when someone is sick, I don't know how to act or what to say, but all of you have been wonderful. Whatever makes her happy is all that matters, (to me anyway).


Dee and Mike left today. I'm praying for them to get home safely. They had a great visit, and I'm so grateful for the support. Thanks guys! We have more people on their way tonight, and even more coming next weekend, so I guess I need to clean the bathroom again, lol. 


I have to work in the morning for a bit, then I'm coming back here and get off my feet for a while. My broken toe throbbed all the way in to my ankle today, and it's because I've been on it too much. If I expect to get back to taekwondo anytime soon, I have to let it heal. 


We are waiting for the Olympians to come out so we can see if our Master is going to be on TV. Master Woo Sop Kim is the Captain of the US Olympic Taekwondo team. He's an incredible man and teacher, and I hope he brings home gold! Good night and God Bless. Same time tomorrow!