Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 219

It's Wednesday night and I just got home from work. I got off of work early today then went back to work. I'm so grateful to God for providing me the means to make money. I'm not mad anymore and I'm ashamed of my anger, even though I can't help the way I feel, but only what I do. I think I'm going through stages of emotion. There really isn't anything to be mad at except cancer, and I need to let God fight it because I can't. 


I'm totally exhausted so this is going to be kind of short. We have two reasons to rejoice tonight. Three really. Number one, Becka is okay. Number two, we are trying to get her in a clinic in the Caribbean to treat her cancer, and number three, Gina will be here tomorrow! I can't wait to see Gina and Becka is giddy! I so wish she lived closer, but we will take what we can get! As far as the clinic is concerned, the doctor there has extended the lives of many cancer patients by treating them with chemotherapy through their mouths so that it can get to their brains. As long as we have options, we have hope, and I don't care what it takes, but we are going to try. God is leading us because we are praying for his will, so if he wants her to go, then so be it. All will be revealed one day, but until then, we are running on faith. 


Please keep praying as I know you will. The Lord has blessed me beyond comparison, and just for today, I'm happy! Sweet Dreams and God Bless!