Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 224

It's Monday night and I'm finally sitting down. I had to go to work early this morning because I had an emergency. One of my stores broke a freon line and I had to meet the fire department because they had evacuated the store. I ended up spending most of the day at that store, but it turned out okay. I'll never ever get caught up, but I guess they call that "job security".

Becka had her last radiation treatment today. We are in the process of sending her to the Island of Dominica for experimental and alternative treatments. Her sister is going with her, so it will just be me and the kids. We will skype with her every night, and pray with all of our hearts that they can help her. We are also in the process of trying to cash in her life insurance. If we spend every penny, sell everything we have including the dogs, and start completely over, it will be worth it if it gives her just one more day. Becka is a fighter, and she's not done. I've said it before, there will be no regrets. If there is an avenue we can pursue, we will do it. The treatments they are going to give her are being tried in the United States right now, but they are in the experimental stage. Dr Charles Rogers is renowned, and we think he can make her better. God is leading us and making a way for this to happen, so we are going to let him drive and get on the bus!

We had a feast for supper tonight. Jen and Catherine brought chicken, salad, hot dogs, and other stuff, and we cooked the chicken and the dogs on the grills, along with corn on the cob. It was marvelous!

Becka is doing well tonight. She is going to get progressively better because she wants to, and the treatments in the Islands are going to work. God will see to it! I have to go to bed for now, because I'm taking my niece to the airport in the morning at four oclock. Good Night and God Bless! Love you guys!