Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 236

It's Saturday night and I'm finally sitting down. It's been a fantastic day except Ruth went home. She's been an incredible blessing and has stepped up to the plate like no other. She went to spend some time with her kids, then she will be back. Debbie and Beck's Mom are here, and so is Gina and John. Gina is in the kitchen right now doing something special with strawberries. Andrew and I just came in. We have been outside building my creation. It's hard to describe. We made a "mister" that wraps around our air conditioner and sprays it with water while it's running to cool it down. It is made of PVC and hooks up to the water hose. I may try to patent them, because I've never seen them. They will reduce the air temperature that the air conditioning is blowing out by as much as ten degrees, so on these hot days, our house will be cool. I let Andrew build most of it. He helped me measure the pieces, then he cut them. We primer'ed the whole thing, then glued it together and drilled the water holes in it. It works great! I may post a picture of it on facebook tomorrow.


I had to work for about three hours this morning, then we spent the whole day together. We took Becka and Autumn to the eye doctor and got them both contacts, then we had lunch at the food court in the mall. Becka scared me when she got out of the car at the mall, because she fell and twisted her foot, but she was okay. Her flip flop had her trapped. She is going to wear tennis shoes from now on.


We thought we were having more visitors this weekend, but it's up in the air. All are welcome! I'm so tired I can barely hold my eyes open, so I'm going to bed in a few. Today has been a great day, and we are grateful for every great day! Good night and God Bless!