Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 232

Tuesday and another bad day. I can't go in to detail, but today was one of the hardest of my life. My emotions are running full speed. I know that I have to feel what I feel, but I'll be glad when there is joy in our lives again, on a regular basis. I just came in from mowing the yard. Try doing that with a broken toe, lol. My big toe on my right foot is twice it's size and blue. I had to go to shoe show today and buy some shoes that didn't hurt it so that I could work. My Master better be glad I wasn't angry! (Now that is funny. The man could kill me with his finger nail). The way this week has started off, I'm surprised I didn't drop something on it while I wasn't wearing steel toes. It hurts like the Dickens, (whatever that means. I have always wondered). 


Today was a good day for Becka. We had chicken and broccoli in the crock pot over rice for supper. It was excellent and it hit the spot. Becka has been sleeping a lot lately, but she's awake right now. Our friend Dee is here! I thank the Lord for getting her here safely. Her son and she drove here today and they are staying not far from here. They are coming to see Beck tomorrow, and Gina will be here tomorrow night! I'm picking my little sis up at the Raliegh airport. All of you have amazed me through this with your support for Becka and for me. God Bless you all!


I talked to the guy who is in charge of the Cancer Clinic in the Islands today. They aren't set up yet. I told him that time is against us. I also have been in contact with MD Anderson in Houston Texas, but they can't do any more for her than the doctors here. This is very discouraging, but we haven't stopped fighting and never will. As long as I can talk, type, and pray, I will fight. She's worth every second. I love my Baby more than I can express in words. She's my heart.


I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. God Bless and a special thanks to Leslie and Dwayne. You are two very special people, and I won't forget what you are doing. Thank you!


Good Night!