Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 210

It's Monday night and this day has flown by. I worked twelve hours today, trying to catch up, but I never will. That's the beauty of it! It's called "job security". I'm working with another mechanic all this week because he wrecked his truck. 


Becka is doing much better. She's very tired from the radiation, but her speech is normal now, and hopefully she will be able to relax. Last night in bed, I watched her for a long time. She has spasms in her sleep which concern me, but she's okay for now. I'm praying all day and night, so I know God hears me. I love her so very much. She's my heart and soul, and she has made me in to the man I am today. Everything I do is to better her life, so I hope I'm succeeding. She has radiation every day except Wednesday for the Fourth of July, and then next week for a couple of days. Ruth is taking her to her appointments, and her just being here is comforting to me. I know now that we don't have to go through this alone. Becka is much stronger than I am. She has the will to live like no other, and her faith in God is strong. This cancer is trying it's best to get her, but we aren't going to go out without a fight. 


We are still checking on the Cancer Treatment Center, and Ruth found a center in Houston Texas called the "Burzinski Center". They have a great success rate and they treat with genetics using a side effect free treatment. We are keeping all of our options open, but that sounds like a good one! 


I'm very tired and I need to eat something. God Bless and I don't have to ask you to keep praying, but I will anyway. Your prayers mean so much. Ruth put a "Donate" button on my page for me, for those of you who asked for it. Thank you for your generosity. I won't forget it, that much is certain.


Sweet Dreams, and if you have sweet dreams, please tell me about them. Mine aren't very good right now. The enemy is attacking me with fear and sorrow, but I'm keeping my head up and doing what I need to do to get through this. It will all be okay, and we will laugh again, one day.