Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 231

It's Monday night and I'm really glad this day is over. Everything that could have gone wrong today did. It was "One of those days", and now I'm sitting here in pain. I just got home from Taekwondo class, and my master broke my toe again, but the real pain is much worse than that.


We are praying for an end to the suffering and anguish in this house. There is so much I would love to write and tell you, but for now I can't. One day soon, but not right now. Things are changing rapidly every day. We are scared and hurting, but we are together in this, all of us. Ruth, Debbie, Their parents, My family, the kids, we are all on the same page. I'm praying for strength, because I know I don't have it in me to get through this. We are so grateful for the people who are coming to see Becka. Her cousin Sarah came today and brought her a picture frame. It's very nice, one of those electronic ones. All of you have opened your hearts and lives to us, and we are grateful for everything you do. 


Time is against us here, and things are getting clearer. Together we can do this, but for now, my heart is torn to pieces and I can't breathe most of the time. God please help us through this. The storm is washing us away. Help us get to the other side. Please give me strength.


A prayer comes to mind, and it always applies in my life. God please grant me the serenity, to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference, Amen.


Going to try and sleep. Good night.