Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 228

Friday night and we are watching "Clash of the Titans" and eating brownies. It's been pretty good so far. It has one of my favorite actors, Liam Neeson. It's a little demonic, but it's fantasy. I like movies that could never happen. It's slasher movies that I don't like. We are praying for the people in Colorado that were killed or wounded and their families. I can't even start to imagine how it must feel to watch your child leave for the movies, and then get a phone call. What kind of evil was in his heart and soul? I pray I never know. As Christians, we are surrounded by a hedge of protection. The enemy can tempt us, but he can't get in to our hearts. God be with those people please.


Becka is doing good today, but her mood has changed completely. Like I said, everything changes. I can tell a difference in her daily. She's sick and tired of being sick and tired, I can tell you that. Beck has been sick for over a year now. It all started with the hysterectomy, and then came the cancer. I can't remember when she felt normal. Most people would have given up by now, but not my Angel. There is no quit in her, or me, or Ruth or Debbie, or anyone here who loves her. Like they said in the Godfather, We are taking it to the mats! 


It's late and I have to work tomorrow. See you then! God Bless and good night.