Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 264

It's Saturday night and all is well. Becka is doing great today. Of course, she's very tired, but overall it's been a good day. I worked most of the day, then I took the kids to Walmart and let them pick what they want for lunch as school, we brought the groceries back home, then took off to my Niece's birthday party. I brought the kids home and dropped them off, then went to get the supplies Ruth needed to make Cole Slaw. Finally, I came back here and now every time I close my eyes, I fall asleep, so I'm going to try and write this quickly because I still need to help Becka in the shower and get her ready for bed. I think I'm past the point of exhaustion. We rescheduled our date at Olive Garden for tomorrow afternoon with JC and Carmen. I'm taking Ruth to the airport in the morning, then coming back here and I'm going to try and mow before we go. If not, I'll do it when we get home from lunch.

Today has been good. I made some money today and Becka has been affectionate with me all day, which is absolutely fantastic. When she calls me to her for a kiss, I kind of float across the room. Her body and mind have been through so much, and she still takes the time to make my day. I really do have an incredible wife!

I'm so very tired so I need to go to bed. I have to get up early to take Ruth, and I want to get a couple of hours of sleep in. 

Good night and God Bless!