Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 256

Friday night and I still have a touch of a headache. I think it's sinus and lack of sleep. I laid down last night and my phone rang about twelve o'clock. It was my Mom and my Stepdad. They had a water line break in their basement, so I went over there and got it stopped until they could get a plumber out there today. I got back home and couldn't go to sleep, so I actually got about four hours last night. I'm fixing to go right now. I'm not even going to watch Football, (but I did watch the first quarter of the Panthers / Dolphins game). I'm a huge Redskin fan, so I'm looking very forward to this year! Of course, I look forward to every year, then they turn out to be awful. 

Beck has had a good day today, but she blacked out for a few when she stood up this morning, so we are keeping a close eye on her. She's still taking the steroids, but she's coming off of them and her body is reacting to it. I may wrap her in bubble wrap for a while. 

I'm going to bed. I'll let you know tomorrow how I'm feeling. Hopefully better. Good night and God Bless.