Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 250

Okay, it's really Saturday night this time. I got ahead of myself last night. Sleep deprivation causes the days and nights to run together. Today has been a very good day and we are grateful for it. Ruth got here safely! Her flights went well and I thank the Lord she's here. The more family that is with Becka, the more support we all have. We had a birthday party for my son today and everyone showed up. We bought him some pots and pans, a set of dishes, and a watch. He had a good time and everything went smoothly. I tend to be claustrophobic, but today wasn't bad. I'm fine with heights, but tight spaces with a lot of people drives me crazy, and I hate elevators. Today I was fine with everyone being in the house though. I guess it was because I had Beck on my mind. She's always on my mind, no matter what I am doing or supposed to be thinking about. She had a good day and it was nice for everyone to get to see her. She's loving her lift chair! I need to work on it tomorrow though. It has a short somewhere under it, but I should be able to fix it easily.

I'm so very grateful for the good days. My worst day with Becka is better than my best day alone. No matter what the situation brings, our relationship gets better every day. We have always been close, but I never dreamed that I would be this close to someone else in my life. Only God can put the kind of love in my heart that I feel for her, and I give him all of the credit. 

We are going to bed soon. We've been up way too long. Same time tomorrow I hope. I'm thanking God for this fantastic day, and praying for another like it. God Bless and sweet dreams!