Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 247

It's Wednesday night and today was a little better. Some special things happened today. I called the "Sean Hannity" show and both Becka and I talked to Sean on the air. Sean was so kind to her and loving, and he's sending her a surprise to brighten her day. Several people heard us on the air. The biggest reason I wanted Becka to be on there is because millions of Christians listen to Sean Hannity, and they will pray for her. I didn't work today. I stayed around and took care of her. I did manage to mow the front and side lawns and cut back a few trees. I let Andrew use the chain saw for the first time. He wasn't afraid of it at all and he did great. Becka's Mom cooked supper, then the kids and I went to my Mother's house for my Uncle's birthday party. We were up ALL night last night, so I can barely think. I'm calling it a night in a few.

Becka's sister Ruth is coming back this weekend. I'm so glad because I need to go to work. We gotta eat! 

I already gave Beck a shower and tucked her in to bed, so I'm headed there myself. I have to skip coffee in the morning because I'm having lab tests done. I'll see you tomorrow I hope! God Bless!