Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 206

It's Thursday night and we are winding down for the evening. Becka is doing a little better. She told me today two things that I needed to hear, 1) She loves me, and 2) She's not giving up! She is still hurting from her head to her toes, but she's up tonight on the couch watching "Wipeout", which is one of her favorite shows. At times like this, I thank God for vicodin. She was told by another cancer patient that this pain is normal. It's her body healing from the chemotherapy. All will be well eventually. She has little hairs all over her head! It's only a matter of time before she has a full head of hair. That will be a big boost for her, the fact that she won't have to wear a hat anymore.


I came home with a sinus headache today and I still have it, so I'm going to bed. My gorgeous wife will be okay because she's in God's hands! We have to be at the doctor in the morning for her MRI results, so I'll post after that and fill you in. God Bless and good night!