Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 203

It's Monday night and I wish I could say all is well, but Becka has been in rough shape today. I'm glad she's going to the doctor tomorrow. I called her all day and she was sleeping most of the day, and she's still in bad pain. I put her to bed about two hours ago with a couple of pain pills because she could hardly move. I'm praying hard and often for this to be over. I love taking care of my Baby, but I want so badly for her to feel good again. Please pray that our merciful God will rain down healing soon. I don't know what I would do without her. I can't put myself in that position in my mind. This fight is my calling in life. We fought for her life, and now we are fighting to get her well again. Her spirit has been sucked out of her through all of this. She used to laugh all of the time and I miss that terribly. I really don't know what else I can do except just keep pushing on until she's recovered. I don't care how long it takes. When I first started this blog, I said that all I wanted was time. Time with her to do the things together that we haven't done. Now I'm praying for time for me. I'm praying that God sees fit to let me live long enough to see her well again. It's funny, I spent the first part of my life trying to destroy this body that God gave me, and now I'm working out, eating right, and doing my best to get in shape so that I can be there for her. She is my soul mate. I never knew what a soul mate was until I fell in love with her. Now I understand that nothing could ever tear me away from her, and I can't say that about anyone else that has been in my life. I could always walk away from any situation, no matter how difficult it was. You couldn't pull me away from here with a tractor. We are going to see this through as a family.


Please keep doing what you have been doing, which is praying. We need God to lift us out of this and make her well. She will get there, I have no doubt. I'm just impatient when it comes to her. I'm going to check on her, eat a couple of ego waffles, and go to bed. (I bet I just made you want an ego waffle). Sorry if you don't have any!


God Bless and Good night!


My Baby at the fair, right before she lost all of her hair. Isn't she gorgeous?