Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 186

Friday night and we just got home. After work, we all went to the "Ribfest" in downtown Winston Salem. We had barbecue ribs and they were the best I've ever had in my life. The sauce was heavenly! The kids and Becka thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We left before the Rap concert started! I love going places as a family. I look so forward to going to the beach with Becka. I pray that by the end of the year it will be possible, and she will have plenty of hair!

She had her PET scan this morning. I sat in the waiting room playing games on the computer and my IPOD. It went smoothly, but we won't get the results back until next week. Please God...I don't have to say it. You know what we want!

Becka's brother and family are coming to see us Sunday! I can't wait to see them. We have a lot to do before they get here, but that's what slaves, (I mean Kids), are for! I love it when her family comes to visit. They are all such wonderful, Spirit filled people. It will be good to see them again.

I'm past tired, so I'm going to cuddle with my Angel. Good night and sweet dreams! Thank you for the prayers!