Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 193

It's finally Friday! I just got home from taking the kids to Raleigh. We have the house all to ourselves this weekend. Becka has been hurting all day so she's taking some pain meds. I'm feeling pretty good. My foot is still hurting a little, but it's much better. We are going to relax tonight and try to have a little fun tomorrow. I don't have to work, so maybe we can go to breakfast and a yard sale or two. We love yard sales, even if we don't buy anything, and we definitely need some time to ourselves. I'm picking the kids up Monday night.

No matter what we go through right now, everything will be okay. Life is wonderful, even in the worst storm. Becka is in remission. That is all I wanted and prayed for, and God was merciful as he always is. It means so much to me for her to heal and feel good again. It's going to take some time and a lot of work, but all we have is time, and she will get there. For the longest time, I didn't think about anything else, but now I can actually concentrate on other things. I'm not worried anymore.

Becka has little hairs all over her head! It will be a while before she has a full head of hair, but it's coming back! I'll post some pictures after it is all over her head. There isn't a lot to report today and that's good. Praise reports are always welcomed by everyone, and all we have is praise. She has worked so hard and sacrificed to get where she is. She deserves to be well!

I'm going to hang out with her. God Bless and same time tomorrow!