Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 182

It's Monday night and much better. I'm feeling better anyway. I went back to the doctor today and they think I was bitten by a black widow spider. I've been on antibiotics for a week, so I think I'm through the worst of it. Becka is feeling good but she's having trouble with her feet. She thinks that her circulation may be poor. She's going to bring it up Friday with the doctor. We had a good supper. We fixed a macaroni hamburger dish. The kids ate good, and then Andrew and I made some banana pudding.

The weekend went well, until we wrecked our van. The front fender is destroyed and needs to be replaced, and the front headlight is completely out and won't go back in until we swap the fender. I'm going to check with a local company that has great prices on parts, and try to fix it myself. It could have been a lot worse and we are very grateful that no one was hurt and the van still runs. God is good all of the time, even when we feel like nothing is going right. There is a reason for everything. I can't say the exact circumstances behind the wreck. There were no other cars involved and no one was hurt, so we are going to just try and forget about it.

Tomorrow is going to be an easier day. We have a meeting all day at work, so it will mostly be sitting and talking. They always buy us lunch as well. I'm going to bed in a few so that I'll be rested up.

God Bless and I'll see you tomorrow, good Lord willing! I was wrong about Becka's PET scan. Her scan is on Friday. My insides will be twisted up and I won't be right until we get the results back from this scan. After the doctor says the word "Remission", I'll be able to relax and think about something else. Until then, I have tunnel vision. She's worked so hard and been through so much. She deserves to be well in my book! Man, I love my wife so much.

Night!