Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 199

Thursday night and I'm finally sitting down. I just finished the dishes and laundry, and that was after Andrew and I got home from class. We had one of my favorite Masters from another school tonight, but he's hardcore. I barely walk out of there when he's leading the class.

Becka is doing much better. Her back still has her moving slow, but she's getting there. My foot is better as well. I have an appointment with my orthopedist next month, so I'm going to let him look at it then.

This is going to be short and sweet. I need to calm my mind. I have all kinds of thoughts running through it, and some of them aren't good. I guess I need to be more grateful, and I am. Maybe I'm insane. At least then I would have an excuse for being mad these days. I know what's wrong with me. I just don't know how to address it. I'm working on it though, and all will be fine. For now, I wouldn't want to be the one who cuts me off in traffic.

 So with that I'm going to call it a night. I'm praying for guidance and serenity. This weekend should help. I'm turning my cell phone off and relaxing. The pool will see a lot of me. God Bless!