Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 184

It's Wednesday night and Becka has already gone to bed. She was hurting and didn't feel good at all. I think part of it is her body healing, and the other is worry. After we find out how her PET scan comes out, things will be much different I pray. I laid down when I got home this evening for a bit. I'm still recovering as well. I'm fixing to go back and lay down with her. She took our van and got an estimate today for repairs. We have to go and meet with the insurance company Friday or Saturday to see about getting it fixed. It will be fine I believe. Actually I know it will be. God will keep guiding us and providing. He has so far. Why would I think he would stop?

Becka took Andrew to the doctor today. He was bitten by a tick about a month ago, and the bite hasn't healed. It got better, and then it inflamed again, so we wanted to make sure it wasn't infected. They think it's just an allergic reaction, and he will be fine. I bought some Bacetracin to put on it. He is so active and sweats so much that it's probably irritated. The kid never stops, and that's good! I promised him that he and I would start back hard and heavy tomorrow in taekwondo. I'm also going to start him weight training. I know for a fact that if he starts light weight training now, it will build his physic for the rest of his life. His body development is kicking in right now, and I'm going to help him guide it in the right way.

God Bless and please keep praying. Please pray for her peace of mind, and for the fear to go away. She's very fragile right now. Her body chemistry is still going haywire and that's not helping, but ultimately all she wants is to live a normal life. Please God give that to her.

Same time tomorrow!