Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 195

It's Sunday night and we are winding down for the night. Back to the grindstone tomorrow. I wish it felt like we had a weekend, but there is always so much to do. It never feels like we get a break. Today was nice though. We had breakfast this morning, and I rode to my Step Father's house to see him for Father's Day. I didn't get to see my father but I called him. He was working. Becka is still hurting in her back. There are times where she can barely move. We went to the pool for a while today hoping that it would help, but she's hurting too bad to get in. Pulled muscles can hurt for a very long time. I'm fixing to put her to bed and lay down myself. I'm hoping that she will be better tomorrow. The pain medicine takes the edge off but doesn't take  the pain away. Please pray that God will heal her. She needs to feel GOOD for a change. It's criminal that she is finally through chemotherapy, and now her back is completely out. God please take this pain away from her!


We are keeping up the good fight. It's a new fight now. We won the fight to keep Becka alive. Now we are fighting to get her well! It's time to enjoy life again! God will provide all of our needs, and we NEED her to be pain free, at least for a time!


God Bless! She has an MRI of her brain soon. I will let you know! Sweet dreams!