Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 194

It's Saturday night and I wish I could say all is well. Becka is in a lot of pain, so much that if she's not better by morning, I'm taking her to the doctor. Her back and hip are hurting to the point she's having trouble walking. Her body is beaten up so badly from the chemo. I know she's going to be okay, but it's hard right now. I gave her two Ibuprofen and a vicodin, and she's laying down for the night. I'm going to keep a watch on her just in case. The kids aren't here, so I'm sitting her watching Sherlock Holmes. (Great Movie). The dogs are letting me know how special I am by competing for my affection. We had a good day today. We got out of the house this morning because she was feeling better, then we went swimming and came back here to eat pizza and watch movies. That was when she started hurting again. Tonight I'm praying that she will have a pain free day tomorrow. I don't think that is asking too much.

I will let you know how it goes. God Bless and sweet dreams!