Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 185

Thursday night and all is okay, I think. I'm feeling millions times better. I stopped taking that evil antibiotic today. I think it helped me but I know it made me sick. Chalk that one up to the meds I can't take. I worked all day and Andrew and I went to taekwondo. We had a great class. I had a physical this morning. I'm trying to get more life insurance. It's times like these that I wish I didn't smoke, but at least they will cover me. I want to leave the kids as much as I can when I leave this world.

Becka isn't feeling very good. She took a half of a pain pill earlier. She has her PET scan in the morning. I'm getting her there at 7:30. I am so glad it's in the morning because she has to fast. I can't imagine not drinking coffee in the morning.

I'm kind of upset this evening for a couple of reasons, and I'm going to try and sleep it off in a few. I've been thinking about her PET scan all day of course, but something else happened to me today that hurt all the way to my soul, and it's still bothering me deeply. I'm going to let God have it.

Tomorrow morning is the big day. We won't find out any results until next week, so we will be on pins and needles until then. God Bless and please keep praying. Your prayers mean so much to us!

Good night!