Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 197

Tuesday night and all is well! God is good and so are our family and friends. Becka is feeling better. She's still hurting but she's able to get around and she got in the pool today. I worked all day then Andrew and I went to taekwondo. We are testing for our red belts at the end of this month. He swept my legs out from under me so many times tonight. I got really tired of hitting the ground. He's really good, but the good part is, I get to sweep his legs too!

 I'll never deserve the family I have. God has been so good to me. I'm reading some scriptures that my Mother-in-law gave me to read, to try and keep me on the right path. Things are going just as God planned, but I'm happy with them as well. Becka is recovering, and she's going to outlive me. The kids are happy. The job is going good, and I'm on my way to earning my blackbelt. What else is there?

I'm going to lay down for the night. God Bless and sweet dreams!