Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 192

It's Thursday night and here we are again! I don't know how many of you prayed for me last night, but thank you. I woke up this morning and my foot hasn't hurt me at all. It's a little sore, but otherwise the pain is gone. I went to taekwondo tonight with Andrew and we threw jumping back kicks, and it feels fine! That could change of course, but I'm determined to get my black belt. We are testing for our red belts this month. Andrew is so good. He will be able to go out for the demonstration team in January.

Becka is still hurting. I talked her in to taking some Ibuprofen today and it seemed to help a little, but I also had her pain meds refilled. She's in the shower right now, and when she gets out, we are going to bed. I need to go in to work early in the morning. This has been a long week, but I'm very grateful for it. Life is changing as we speak. Fear has been replaced with hope for the future. We don't have the kids this weekend, so I hope she's up for a date night. I'm going to take her somewhere fun if she feels good, like a tractor pull! (Just kidding). There are a couple of movies she wants to see.

She needs my help so I'm going to go for now. God Bless and thank you so much for the prayers! Same time tomorrow!