Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 205

It's Wednesday night and I'm kind of lost. I don't know what else to do. Becka is in bed. She tried coming to Andrew and my taekwondo testing, but I had to bring her back home because she was in such pain, and she became violently ill when we got here. She felt better afterwards, but for a couple of weeks now, it seems all she wants to do is sleep. I'm scared about everything these days. I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, so I'm going to bed in a few. I talked to her tonight before she went back to sleep. She was gazing in to space and I told her to look at me. I said that she has come this far. Now is not the time to give up. The finish line is in sight, so I'm going to push her to try and get better. She's been so very sick for so very long. At times like this I feel like it's all slipping away.


My heart is hurting now just thinking about it and my chest is as well, so I'm going to lay down. Andrew and I got our red belts tonight. Testing went very well. I'm glad he doesn't realize how sick his Mom is. He really is a great young man.


God Bless and please pray hard. This is a turning point, and we need to turn the page on this and keep on keeping on. Good night.