Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 202

Sunday night and the weekend is almost over. Today was a very good day. We spent a bunch of time at the pool, but Becka's back and side aren't any better. Her back is killing her, and her side where the tumor is keeps bothering her. She says her lung feels hard. We are praying that the tumor is going away for good. The pain in her side was what got her to the doctor in the first place. I sometimes go back to my first blog and remember how I felt that day. Those feelings haven't gone completely away. I don't think they ever will. We will always live in a certain amount of fear, but one day at a time, it gets better. I'm so frustrated though. I really want her to be out of pain. She's been through enough. I've never been one to question God. He has a reason for everything. I just pray he sees fit to remove her pain soon.

We are fixing to watch a show called "Falling Skies". Tonight is the season premiere. I'm not sure if we will make it through the entire thing, but we are going to try. I have to go to work early in the morning because I have a doctor's appointment. I have a couple of issues to run by him, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'll fill you in tomorrow. Good night and God Bless!