Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 187

It's Saturday night and this day has flown by! We experienced a lot of generosity today. A friend of mine was cleaning out a house he was going to rent, and he gave us a couch for our next door neighbor. He also gave us a china cabinet and a cheese cart! I have some repairs to do on both, but they are nice. We took a bunch of things to Goodwill for him as well. Then a friend of ours gave us five pounds of crab legs from the coast, and they were the best I've ever put in my mouth. Becka, Andrew, and I had a crab leg party in the living room! We at every last one of them. To the person who gave them to us, (who wishes to be anonymous), thank you so much! We thoroughly enjoyed them! Autumn doesn't eat crab legs, (but that's a good thing)!

Today has been a little rough for Beck. Her side is hurting her as well as her back. She took a pain pill earlier, and she will take another one before she lays down, which won't be long at all. I'm glad she enjoyed the crab legs today. Andrew went nuts on them after he learned how to get the meat out of them! I'm watching my Angel through the back door, and she has nodded out completely, so I'm going to get her in to bed. She will recover, but it's going to take some time. The chemo has really beaten her down, but she's a fighter, and she is going to be in remission. I have no doubt!

I'm going to put her to bed. God Bless and I will update tomorrow on how she is feeling. God Bless and see you tomorrow!