Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 183

It's Tuesday night and I think I'm just about well, praise the Lord. Becka on the other hand is hurting tonight. She's having pains in her hips and it's hard for her to get comfortable. She will probably have to take a pain pill tonight. I had my meeting with my boss today and it went very well. He told me he wanted me to take Becka for her PET scan Friday, even though I don't have anymore personal days. He really is a fantastic guy, not to mention the best boss in the world. I also got to work with my friend Dean. I will always owe Dean until I die and then some. He is one of the friends that has been with me from the beginning, and he stuck by me. He also led me to Christ, which changed my life and my whole way of thinking.

I just put Becka to bed and tucked her in. She's hurting pretty bad in her hip. I pray that it doesn't have anything to do with "you know what". Every time she has a pain or anything else, it's the first place my mind goes. It will probably be like that for the rest of my life. I'm just holding on until Friday, then it will be okay.

I'm going to be with her. God Bless and I'll let you know tomorrow how she is.