Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 196

It's Monday night and we are heading to bed soon. Becka isn't much better. She has a lot of trouble moving around or getting comfortable. I'm probably going to have to take her to the doctor tomorrow. I pray it's only a pulled muscle. Please keep praying for her healing. God's mercy be upon her.


I'm going to have to trust more in God, or worry myself to death. I feel like I'm not doing enough. There are so many things on my mind at once, and I think it's hitting overload. I'm praying our van keeps running for now. I'm praying for financial guidance. I'm constantly praying for healing, and I pray that someone who loves to clean and do laundry will stop by! (Just kidding). The kids are back now. I picked them up this evening when I got off of work, then I came back here and did some laundry and cleaned up. Tomorrow I'm going to HAVE to sit down and write out a budget. We have to cut back somewhere, and I can't figure it out in my mind. I have to put it on paper. It will all be fine, I just can't see it right now. We HAVE to keep Becka's life insurance paid up, because no one will ever insure her again, but we are dropping her health insurance because she's covered through my work. We've had two policies and we kept them through her chemo, but we can let one go now, and we are going to keep the Blue Cross.


I hate to whine. I just needed to get that off of my chest. We are expecting a blessing any day now and that will help incredibly. Becka's MRI is next week. After that, we can start planning for the future.


God Bless and I have a personal request. I'm going through something right now and I can't share the details, but God knows what it is and I'm praying for his strength. Please keep me in your prayers, that God will take over a little problem I'm having an fix it for me, because I can't.


Sweet Dreams!