Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 178

It's Thursday night and it's been a better day. I'm still pretty sick, but I was able to work all day. I'm so grateful for my job. I really need to hunker down and make up the time I missed. My head still hurts, and my stomach is torn up from the medicine, but I'm on the way back. Becka isn't feeling well tonight. I can see us going to bed early.

I talked to a friend of mine today who's sister was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She's all to pieces. I gave him Becka's number and told him to have her call if she wants to talk. Becka has gone from stage 4 lung, brain, and body cancer, to almost being in remission. God is truly good!

I just straightened Autumn's hair for the first time. She's graduating from Middle school tomorrow. I can't believe she's going to be in High School next year. Man the times flies by. Becka is going to her graduation. I wish I could, but I have to work, and I'm meeting a guy from the "Lion's Pride" organization. They are making a video, and they want me to be in it, telling how they helped us when Becka got sick. They were fabulous, as were all of you. There are many who have carried me to this point. It's time for me to get off the wagon and help pull!

I'm going to bed with the love of my life and watch her sleep! God Bless and same time tomorrow!