Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 171

It's Thursday night and I'm finally sitting down. I am absolutely running on fumes. I didn't sleep but probably three hours total last night. I'm trying desperately to achieve natural sleep, but that bottle of Ambien is looking better every day. Anyway, I got off of work today, came home, cleaned the kitchen, cooked supper, cleaned the kitchen again, and did four loads of laundry. Becka cooked some asparagus for supper as well, but she's been hurting today and she took a pain pill just a minute ago. She's been sleeping on the couch for the last hour, and now it's time for bed. I warmed it up a while ago, so hopefully she will sleep all night. I'm going to give it a try myself in a few. I'm not sure why I'm not sleeping except for the pain. I rebroke my foot again a couple of weeks ago, but for the last three nights, I've been waking up with leg cramps. I wake up, take a few tylenol, then I'm okay. Getting old is a pain!

Becka's sense of taste has come back! She had an Arby's beef and cheddar today for lunch. Every day it gets better! I can see her getting back to normal. The stuff that was coming up in her throat isn't coming up anymore. I know that is a blessing for her, but we will have to return the "spittoon" that we bought her for her birthday! (Just kidding). Life is fantastic, if I could just sleep. I'm praying for it. I'm tired of waking up in the morning feeling like I got hit by a truck. It will pass and my body will adjust, I hope and pray!

We are going to bed. Good night and God Bless!!