Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 173

It's Saturday night and we are pooped! It's been a fabulous day though. We had a great yard sale, then we went out to lunch, went grocery shopping, and came back here. Becka is feeling very good even though she's ready to go to bed. I'm beyond tired. I only slept a couple of hours last night. I stayed up and priced a bunch of stuff for the yard sale, then I prepared for it, but whey I finally laid down, I couldn't get comfortable. My head is throbbing because I have a sore on the back of my head that is getting bigger. It looks like a spider bite, or even a tick bite, and I was going to just let it heal itself, but now I have a huge whelp on the back of my head, and the pain is shooting down my neck in to my shoulder. I'm also very dizzy, but that may be exhaustion. I'm going to Primecare in the morning to get it checked out. I pray that they don't have to cut my hair to heal it. All I know is that it is getting worse, and I need a doctor to look at it.

Life is good though. We don't have the kids so I'm going to rest tomorrow, (after I clean up the house and mow the lawn and check one of my neighbor's air conditioning).

Please pray that they can fix this thing on the back of my head easily. I appreciate it! God Bless and I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes!