Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 169

It's Tuesday night and I need to hurry because we have a horrible storm hitting us and our power and internet are coming and going. It's been a fabulous day except for Becka's lab results. Her white blood cell counts are very low, so they told her to stay away from crowds or anyone who might be sick. When her blood counts are down then her immune system is down. Hopefully she will be better by Friday because we are "kid free" this weekend. Andrew and Autumn are going to Raleigh, and we are hoping to get together with our friends. She's feeling okay but she's still very tired and she's always cold. I'm going to get her in bed in a few after I warm it up with our bed heater.

There is a lot I would love to share, but I'm afraid I'm going to get booted again. God Bless and I'll write some more tomorrow.