Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 163

It's Wednesday night and we just got home a few minutes ago. When I got home from work, we all went to the Mall looking for Autumn some shoes for her graduation. We didn't find any but we did find Andrew some shoes and Autumn a new hair Iron. Then we had supper and came back here. I can barely keep my eyes open, but Becka is doing great! She is feeling much better! Every day away from Chemo will get better. Her color has come back and she looks fantastic. She has always been and always will be beautiful, but as she gets well, her eyes become clearer. Her skin is so soft, and she doesn't have a single wrinkle, unlike me. I have luggage under my eyes. I don't even have to carry a bag through the airport. I just stuff everything under my eyelids! Becka is forty seven with a twenty seven year old face.

Things are good in the Patton household. The kids are happy. I think they both know how much better their Mom is doing. I'm going to bed in just a few minutes. I'm playing golf all day tomorrow. My team won last year, so wish us luck! We didn't win because of my play, even though I had a couple of good shots, but most of the time I am a shankapotomus. I love it though. The weather is supposed to be good as well!

Good night and God Bless. Tonight I'm praying for all of you, that God will answer your prayers and show you his Glory and compassion the way he has us! He is healing Becka and she will be cancer free soon!