Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 154

It's Monday night, or what I would like to call, the day before the end. Tomorrow is the end of suffering, sickness, misery, pain, and trials. Becka has gone through all of those and more, and she has done so with grace and dignity, never letting anyone really know how bad she was feeling. She's fought for her life because it's worth fighting for. So many  people have walked with us through this in so many ways. The only way I know to express our gratitude is to live the best life we can and help others along the way. I was once a hopeless drug addict, and now I'm a drugless hope addict! Life has more meaning tonight than it ever has before. I remember way back in my blog I said that all I wanted was time. More time to spend with the love of my life, and God heard me cry out to him. He also heard all of you, and boy did he deliver! Tomorrow will come and go. She may or may not get sick, but after that it's all uphill from there! Life will never be normal again. We have bonded too closely for it to be just a "marriage". We have something that I didn't think existed, and I know I would never have found it anywhere else. We are truly one, a kindred spirit. I know it sounds like a cliche', but that's only because I can't truly express it in words. I will die in her arms one day, that is my wish!

I'm watching her through the window and she's zoning out, so I'd better go put her to bed. We have to be at the hospital in the morning, so I'll post and let you know how it goes. Good night and God Bless! I pray that all of you find what I have in Becka. I thank God so much for the "time" he has given us. I plan to make the most of it!