Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 172

It's Friday and it's going to be a long night! We are having a yard sale in the morning. I'm pricing everything, (according to what Becka wants). I'm not allowed to price anything or negotiate! She does all of that. I got home from work, mowed the lawn, put up a tent, rented two tables, took the kids to Burlington and dropped them off, ran by CVS, and now I'm home! Becka is feeling better but she's worn out. I have a lot to do before I go to bed, so I'm going to get at it. She will be laying down soon. They scheduled her PET scan for June 8. Everything depends on that scan. Please keep praying for remission! God has brought her this far, and he will continue to carry us to the finish line.

By the way, whoever prayed for me to get some sleep, thanks! I slept great last night!

God Bless and love you guys and gals! I have some other things to tell you, but I'll save them for tomorrow! Good night!