Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 148

It's Tuesday night and we are winding down for the evening. We are watching the season finale' of "The Biggest Loser". I hope President Obama wins! (I had to say that). This show is life changing. I watch them lose all of this weight and I wonder why it's so hard for me to lose twenty pounds! I guess it's all about something I've never had, which is will power. I think desire has a lot to do with it too. The winner tonight won a quarter of a million dollars for losing two hundred pounds. He deserves it, and he has a new life as well!

Becka is feeling good but her feet and legs are still bothering her. I can't wait to take her to the beach. She's starting to grow hair! I'm sure it will start growing like crazy after she's completely off of chemo. She has a red patch on her leg and we hope it's not because she's allergic to cantaloupe. I bought three of them yesterday and she ate some, and now she's starting to break out. As long as it's not poison Ivy, of which I am EXTREMELY allergic and would end up in total misery if subjected to. The last time I had poison ivy, it covered my body and I had to soak in oatmeal. Time will tell!

Things are good tonight. Life is good, and I'm very grateful. I'm going to enjoy it for as long as it lasts. Only good things to write about tonight! Be blessed and sleep well!