Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 158

It's Friday night and we are finally home. Andrew had a violin concert this evening. They were fantastic! Autumn's best friend Dillon was in it as well. Dillon is our other daughter. Fantastic young lady that will go far in life! I just got Becka to bed. She's hurting all over and she's already taken two pain pills. Even though I'm conservative, what she has gone through makes a good case for medical marijuana. It will be okay though. She's all wrapped up in a nice warm bed. Hopefully she will sleep all night. I went to the doctor today to see my Orthopedist. I got a cortisone epidural in my spine. My Sciatica had gotten pretty bad, to the point where I couldn't even drive ten miles without getting out and walking around. The epidurals usually last several months. This is the first one I've needed since last October. I'm waiting up so make sure Autumn and Dillon get home safely, then I'll probably go to bed as well. I was going to cook tonight, but it got so late that we grabbed a pizza on the way home.

Becka is in a lot of pain tonight. I pray that she can relax and sleep. She never takes the pain medicine unless she is hurting severely. She called me today and told me that her lung felt like it's trying to claw it's way out of her. It was about the time a hornet flew up and stung me in the face. The bad part is, he got away. I never even got a swipe at him!

I'm going to keep a close eye on her tonight, so I'm finishing this here. Tomorrow is a rest day. I hope she's feeling better by Mother's Day. I got her a__________. I hope she likes it!

God Bless and sweet dreams!