Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 165

It's finally Friday! I'm so glad the weekend is here. I'm feeling better tonight than I did last night thanks to Tylenol. We are having a very exciting evening, (watching "Bait Car"). After work, we all went out to eat together. It was nice, and Autumn's friend Dillon went with us. I think I ate too much, because I came back here and laid down for about an hour. Now I'm waiting on my favorite show to come on, "The Ultimate Fighter", but I doubt I'll be able to stay awake. Becka is doing great! She's feeling so much better. I'm going to try and coax her to take it easy this weekend. She's been running lately, trying to get some stuff done. I'm grateful that she is doing more, but I want her to heal. Only time will tell, but she's going to be fantastic!

I'll finish this in the morning. Good night and God Bless! Thanks for everything!