Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 160

It's Sunday night already. Wow did the weekend go by quickly! I got a lot done though. The house looks good, and Becka had a good mother's day I think! We gave her a new cedar bird feeder, a hanging basket,  a hummingbird feeder, and a new four way heavy duty Shepard's hook to hang it all on. I put it in the back yard so that she can look out the back door and see it. We also gave her a movie she wanted called "Letters to Juliet". She's going to watch it when she goes for her Aridia treatment on Tuesday. I wish we could have gone to see my mother, but my stepfather is still sick and Becka can't be around him. Please keep him in your prayers, (Steve). We sent my Mother some "Shari's Berries". They are the biggest chocolate covered strawberries you have ever seen. If you get time, please go look at the website, berries.com. Another great gift idea are Edible Arrangements. We've sent those as well.

Becka has had a good day, but she's still hurting. I talked her in to taking a pain pill earlier. She's gone to bed, and now I'm waiting on the kids to follow suit. I've got a few more loads of laundry I can do until then. I'm looking forward to this week. I'm playing golf Thursday with my boss. (He's paying!) I also know that this week will be when Becka starts feeling better for good! She deserves it. I pray that God restores her completely, and she never has to go through this again. We will have to watch it for the rest of our lives, but I refuse to live in fear. God healed her for a reason. He has plans for her that are glorious, so we will do our best to live every day in his will. I'm grateful for every second that God has blessed me with Becka, and for every second he has in store for the future. Life doesn't have to be "too short". It all depends on what we do with what we have left.

I'm going to get as much done as I can before I go to bed, and check on her. God Bless and sweet dreams, and Happy Mother's Day!