Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 150

It's Thursday night and I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I was on top of a building all day and I'm still sweating. I came home and laid down again, even though I slept all night. I seem to get more tired every day for some reason. I wasn't going to taekwondo, but we are in a tournament this Saturday and I needed the practice. I think I need a good vitamin regimen. Or maybe I should just act my age, but I don't want to. I'm not ready for the rocking chair just yet. I'm going to bed in a few.

Becka is feeling better but she's still in pain. She's obviously done something bad to her back and she can't get comfortable. She may have over did it as of late. Right now she's very happy because she's talking to a friend who she adores. Becka loves all of her friends, but Jen is special to her. I think they would find something to talk about on the phone until tomorrow some time. It occurred to me today that I don't have a sense of impending doom anymore. We have an abundance of hope now. Becka has fought the hard fight and she's winning. Now it's time to reap the benefits. Life can finally return to normal, for now anyway!

It's been a very long day, so I'm going to bed. God Bless and I'll see you tomorrow, I hope!