Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day Sixty Two

It's Saturday and I'm insane. Of course I've known that for a while now. Overall, it's been a pretty good day though. Becka is laying down and I wouldn't be surprised if she slept the rest of the night. I went to High Point by myself today. It was nice spending time with God, and I made a little money. Today has seemed like a blur. It has flown by, that's for sure. It has rained for most of the day which makes it dreary. At least Becka has eaten today. Her appetite seems to be coming back.

I prayed for our President today, and I prayed for this nation. I also prayed that God would direct my thoughts and actions. I've been walking around looking for a target to take out my frustrations on and I'm praying for all of that resentment to be removed. I know that love and hate can not live in the same place, and I want to be as much help to my wife as I can be.

I just woke up from a nap with Becka. I mean to lay down for a second with her and woke up two hours later. I'm going back to bed after I put vitamin E behind her ears for her. She is out for the night. I'm very grateful for my friend Al and his wife. They came by and prayed with Becka today. He told her how he was diagnosed with stage four cancer and given six months to live, thirty five years ago. God healed him, and he's going to heal Becka too. It's amazing how God works. Al and his wife are from Brasil, and they knew the same people that Becka and her Mom and Sister knew. Small world!

Good night all and God Bless. Superbowl tomorrow!