Monday, February 6, 2012

Day Sixty Four

Monday night and we just finished supper. I'm writing early because I'm going to Taekwondo tonight and work off some frustration I hope. Today was productive, but I'm just not in to it these days. I try every day to do the best job I can for my employer, but my heart stays here every day. A second doesn't go by that she isn't on my mind. I find myself pleading with God in my prayers, acting as if he doesn't hear me, but I know that he does. He hears every prayer of his children. I just wish I knew his plan. Becka is determined to get well, but she is so sick, and now she is getting Chemo every week. I'm going with her in the morning, then I'm going to work. I'm blessed to work for a company that will let me set my own hours. As long as I get forty in before Sunday every week is all that matters. Sometimes I work four ten hour days, and sometimes I work on Saturday, but I'm out of vacation time already so I have to make it work. The fact that Becka's mother is here is such a blessing. She is an Angel from Heaven above, and so are Debbie and Ruth. Debbie went home early this morning. She called a bit ago and said she's almost home, so our prayers for her safety were answered! I knew she would be emotional this morning. I wish we lived closer to Becka's family. We need to organize another reunion SOON!

I'm sitting on the back porch writing this. It's cold outside, but I like the solace. My mind is all over the place these days and any distraction throws me off........oh look a bird! (Wondering who got that). I don't want to go work out tonight but I need to. I'm trying to lose some weight before June so I can compete in sparring at our tournament coming up. I wish I had started Taekwondo at the same age as Andrew. By the time he's eighteen, he's going to be fierce! He's already fantastic because he's a natural. The kid is good at everything he does. I took him shooting a couple of weeks ago and he was center mag. I once bet him he couldn't shoot an arrow through a three inch in diameter hole from forty feet away. I lost, on one shot. He wants to go kill Bambi, and I'm going to take him, but first I want to see his golf swing! (Tiger #2, without the drama). He also plays the violin by the way, and he's great with tools. I told you, the kid is gifted. Autumn is a very talented artist, so much that she was accepted in to the art apprentice program at school. I can see her work published or in a gallery one day. Dillon is a superb cook. If he takes it seriously, he will have his own cooking show on TV one day, opposite Rachael Ray. Either way, I fully expect the kids to get rich and support me one day. I'll take a used boat and a used truck, and a lifetime membership to RushLimbaugh.com and Golf Digest, and I'll be happy.

All of our lives depend on Becka getting well. She's the glue that holds our family together. The kids think she hung the moon, and I know that she is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I would probably be already with the Lord if she hadn't come in to my life. She gives me hope, and a reason to get up and do the right thing every morning. She's my Lady, and truly the love of my life!

Gotta run for now. God Bless and thanks! Good Night!