Monday, February 27, 2012

Day Eighty Five

Monday night and things are much better! Becka has been feeling better all day. I took Andrew to school this morning because he had a concert to go to, and Autumn stayed home with her. I worked all day and I called here every little while to check on her. I think the worst of it is over until next time. At least I hope so. It doesn't get much worse than last night. Life is truly one day at a time, as it should be. This entire experience has taught me to enjoy and cherish every moment together.

We are watching the Daytona 500. It's exciting so far. Becka wants to watch a show at 8:00, and there is no way I'm going to be able to stay up and watch the entire race anyway. I'm exhausted. I can see myself going to bed in a bit. If you are reading this, and you are free tomorrow morning for a couple of hours, please let us know. Becka has a doctor's appointment and I'm taking her, but if anyone else can I will go to work early. She won't be there long. They are just drawing blood.

Thanks for everything as usual! God is good, all the time. If anything changes I'll update, but for now I'm grateful. The light is back on in her eyes and she went to the mall with Autumn and me earlier to get Autumn some pants. ANYTHING like that is good!

God Bless!