Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day Seventy Two

Tuesday and I'm heartbroken. I have lost my wedding band. It fell off my finger somewhere today and there is no telling where it is. I'm going to buy one exactly like it. I have people looking everywhere I went today, but I don't have much hope in getting it back. It's still a good day because Becka got out of the house today and went shopping. I got a card and some Reeses for Valentines day, so I ate two Reeses cups and that was my dinner. Two of them are 4.5 grams of saturated fat. That's an entire meal! Considering the fact that I've been fasting and I only had two bananas and a tuna sandwich all day, I don't feel guilty. I'll burn it off at taekwondo anyway.

Becka went to lay down early. She's feeling very shakey but in no pain. I tucked her in to bed and I may take a nap myself. Just a power nap though. I'm so glad she's feeling better. Please God let this continue! Becka's Mom cooked baked spaghetti for supper. I wish I could have eaten some but I really want to lose weight. At least I got to smell it! Becka ate and that's always a good thing. She's lost forty pounds so far. Nothing has tasted good to her and she has had no appetite. I'm glad that has changed! I'll write some more later.

I just got back from a very good workout and I spoke too soon. Becka is sick. She's very shakey, nauseous, and she's coughing every other breath. She's been coughing and I pray that it's the tumor breaking up. She also has cold symptoms which isn't good at all. Her body can't fight anything very well right now because the Chemo weakens her immune system.This is how it started last time. She felt good for days after the Chemo, then she went down hill. Only time will tell. I will keep you informed for sure.

Things just took a turn for the worst. I just held her while she was violently sick, and she passed out and had a seizure. I know to just hold her and not let her fall and she will come right back, and she always feels better afterwards, but my heart is torn for her. I love her so much. I just gave her some anti nausea meds and a pain pill because she's hurting. She will hopefully be asleep in a few, but I'm going to watch her, so I'm ending this here. Please pray. Love you guys and gals and God Bless you as always.